Members, guests and visitors are welcome to book now for the NWBG networking events being presented during 2019
Go to the Events tab and click on the links to book your seat
We look forward to meeting you!
The Victorian Chamber of Commerce and Industry is the peak body for business in Victoria, informing and servicing more than 15,000 members, customers and clients around the State.
Because VCCI and NWBG share common interests, we are pleased to make this exclusive offer* to NWBG members:
Half price VCCI membership
Membership with the Victorian Chamber offers a range of benefits to your business, including:
- Unlimited access to our Workplace Relations/ Industrial Relations helpline, which covers AWARD interpretation, Industrial Relations, Pay queries, Assistance with following correct legislative processes regarding Workplace Practices and the ever changing legislation. Our helpline advisors are all minimum degree qualified within Human Resources.
- A range of online manuals including an HR manual, OH&S manual and Tax manual for Payroll Administrators.
- Access to an online library of over 300 tools and customisable templates to assist businesses in putting policy and procedures in place.
- Access to an OHS general advice line
- $400 credit – Which can be used toward training or consulting
- Subscription to modern award information including wage rate advice and updates in easy to understand English
- Member pricing on all Training, Briefings and Consulting services.
- Member pricing for onsite training services, and scheduled training courses for staff professional development.
- Briefings which are generally updates on legislation or other useful business topics.
- Regular communication about compliance issues and changes to legislation, and what they mean for you and your business (or customers)
- Information about government programs and government grants opportunities that may help your business.
- Access to exclusive discounts which can be used as an employee benefit program, or just discounts for your business or individually such as BIG4 Holiday Park, Village and Hoyts cinemas, and many more.
- Access to Apprenticeship Support Australia (which also includes trainees)
- Access to Business Propel – smart online measuring and diagnostic business tool, to better understand areas of your business and possible improvements. This online system is fantastic for measuring your current practices or implementing.
- Exclusive access to Victorian Chamber member only programs such as our Internship Program, which offers great benefits to businesses, and also a placement contribution payment of $3,000 back to your business. Members are entitled to 3 interns per 12 months, which works out to be $9,000 back to your business, not to mention the ability of handing over a project for your intern whilst growing your talent pool. We are working in partnership with all of the 9 major universities across Victoria, and have interns across a wide discipline.
- Use of the Victorian Chamber logo on your website (if you wish) to show state Chamber alliance as we also align with the Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
For more information about VCCI, call the Narre Warren office on 03 8794 1119, or go to: www.victorianchamber.com.au
*To access the VCCI discount offer, your business must be a Narre Warren Business Group member and also continue to be so to have the ongoing half price membership.