The Victorian Chamber of Commerce and Industry is the peak body for business in Victoria, informing and servicing more than 15,000 members, customers and clients around the State.
Because VCCI and NWBG share common interests, we are pleased to make this exclusive offer* to NWBG members:
Half price VCCI membership
Membership with the Victorian Chamber offers a range of benefits to your business, including:
- Unlimited access to our Workplace Relations/ Industrial Relations helpline, which covers AWARD interpretation, Industrial Relations, Pay queries, Assistance with following correct legislative processes regarding Workplace Practices and the ever changing legislation. Our helpline advisors are all minimum degree qualified within Human Resources.
- A range of online manuals including an HR manual, OH&S manual and Tax manual for Payroll Administrators.
- Access to an online library of over 300 tools and customisable templates to assist businesses in putting policy and procedures in place.
- Access to an OHS general advice line
- $400 credit – Which can be used toward training or consulting
- Subscription to modern award information including wage rate advice and updates in easy to understand English
- Member pricing on all Training, Briefings and Consulting services.
- Member pricing for onsite training services, and scheduled training courses for staff professional development.
- Briefings which are generally updates on legislation or other useful business topics.
- Regular communication about compliance issues and changes to legislation, and what they mean for you and your business (or customers)
- Information about government programs and government grants opportunities that may help your business.
- Access to exclusive discounts which can be used as an employee benefit program, or just discounts for your business or individually such as BIG4 Holiday Park, Village and Hoyts cinemas, and many more.
- Access to Apprenticeship Support Australia (which also includes trainees)
- Access to Business Propel – smart online measuring and diagnostic business tool, to better understand areas of your business and possible improvements. This online system is fantastic for measuring your current practices or implementing.
- Exclusive access to Victorian Chamber member only programs such as our Internship Program, which offers great benefits to businesses, and also a placement contribution payment of $3,000 back to your business. Members are entitled to 3 interns per 12 months, which works out to be $9,000 back to your business, not to mention the ability of handing over a project for your intern whilst growing your talent pool. We are working in partnership with all of the 9 major universities across Victoria, and have interns across a wide discipline.
- Use of the Victorian Chamber logo on your website (if you wish) to show state Chamber alliance as we also align with the Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
For more information about VCCI, call the Narre Warren office on 03 8794 1119, or go to: www.victorianchamber.com.au
*To access the VCCI discount offer, your business must be a Narre Warren Business Group member and also continue to be so to have the ongoing half price membership.
March 7 Speed Networking Event – More info, make a booking
April 4 Focus on Property, featuring Frank Valentic –More info, make a booking
May 2 Focus on Legal, featuring Jessica Kerr –More info, make a booking
June 6 Focus on Social Media, featuring Jessica Humphries –More info, make a booking
July 4 Annual General Meeting –More info, make a booking
August 1 Frank Valentic: How to Build a Million Dollar Plus Portfolio – Booking and info
September 5 Speed Networking Returns – Info and booking
October 3 SEO: Everything you wanted to know but were afraid to ask–Booking and info
November 28 Spotlight on Mental Health in the Workplace
All events are hosted by members, with benefits accruing. If you’re interested in hosting an event, please get in touch.
Greg Hamilton of Sherwood Financial Services offers these valuable tips for anyone considering car purchase, whether new or used.
Download the PDF 5 Common mistakes to avoid when buying your car
The Casey Jobs Portal is a one-stop-portal for employment in the Casey region. If you live locally and want to work locally, sign up and become a member today to receive the full benefits of this portal. It’s free!
Are you a local business looking for new staff and want to employ local people? Job vacancies can be posted on this portal at no cost.
This service is provided by the City of Casey. Its mission is to help local businesses grow as well as attract new business to Casey, so that living locally, working locally and employing locally becomes a reality for our residents and business. www.caseyjobsportal.com.au