Porto Grace + Drew Lawyers
Address:36 - 38 A'Beckett Road, Narre Warren North, 3804
Phone: 8790 4533
Website: Porto Grace + Drew Lawyers
Based in Melbourne’s South East, Porto Grace & Drew Lawyers (PGD Lawyers) was established in 2004 in Narre Warren North with a second office which opened in Mulgrave in 2015. The Team at PGD recognise the needs of the business’ in this area and strive to provide excellent legal advice in a timely and effective manner.
PGD services clients from the CBD to Gippsland (including suburbs such as Clayton, Oakleigh, Chadstone, Glen Waverley, Dandenong, Springvale, Narre Warren, Noble Park, Endeavour Hills, Hallam and Berwick, Pakenham and so on).
The team here at PGD Lawyers can assist in the following areas of law:
1.Corporate and Commercial Law eg partnership disputes, business sales and purchases, advise on contracts such as (but not limited to) employment or franchise agreements, asset protection, terms and conditions and corporate restructures
2. Commercial Litigation eg debt recovery and shareholder disputes
3. Property Law eg commercial and retail leasing, planning law, subdivisions and conveyancing including the use of self managed superannuation funds (SMSF)
3. Wills & Estates eg wills, testamentary trusts, probate applications and testator family maintenance claims (contesting wills)
4. Family Law eg binding financial agreements such as prenuptial agreements or agreements post separation and divorce
5. Employment Law eg reviewing contracts and advising on Fair Work Australia legislation for employers and employees
6. Intellectual property eg trademarks, copy rights and designs
It is important to have your legal rights and obligations set out and understood clearly before you sign any documentation or enter into an arrangement.
The team at PGD lawyers are here to assist you in every possible way.
You can contact us on 8790 4533 (Narre Warren North office ) or 1300 609 400 (Mulgrave Office).
At New Horizon Legal & Conveyancing we realise dealing with a legal problem can be a stressful experience. However, we are dedicated to ensuring that all of our clients are taken care of, and that their legal needs are met and exceeded with the least amount of stress. Our staff, Janet West and Kate Ogden have been providing legal and conveyancing services in the South East for many years and are well known, respected and keenly sought after within the local community. Janet and Kate pride themselves on being professional, caring and approachable while providing high quality legal and conveyancing services at an affordable cost.