Why Join NWRBG?
Could your business benefit from building stronger relationships within the local business community?
- Recognition of your membership on our website
Including your business logo, contact details and link to your website.
- Discounted Member pricing to all Business Group functions and events.
- You can learn about the region and get to know other local businesses
- Find new customers and suppliers
- Updates on Business Group activities
- Educational/informational events
(HR and legal, Banking, Networking Guidance, Sustainability and Technology Nights)
- Your first “point of call” when looking for business advice and resources.
- New members officially introduced to everyone at events.
(Your chance to tell us about your business)
- All members can give at least a 3 minute talk about their business once a year.
- Presentations and speakers (who make notes available) will be published on our website
(members only section)
- Discounted advertising options and Sponsorship Opportunities.
(On our website, in on-line communications and at local business networking events)
- Voting rights at Annual General Meetings and Special General meetings
Importantly: We are your “collective voice” with council on issues effecting our local region.
If you are not a member, be assured the current members would be delighted to have your company!
Click here to pay online by credit card.
The executive committee meets on the last Wednesday of each month.
Networking functions are held on the first Wednesday of every month, March to November, at Switch Restaurant Fountain Gate from 6.00–7.30pm
How much to join?
Subscriptions are $100 per annum payable by 30th June. Click here to pay online. You will be taken to our Trybooking page to pay by credit card.
History of the Narre Warren Business Group
The NWBG grew from the Narre Warren Chamber of Commerce and now supports and represents businesses from all parts of Narre Warren and surrounding areas. The NWBG is open to local businesses of all shapes and sizes.